We encourage you to follow and provide input on the new courthouse project as it’s an important addition to the existing Morris County Courthouse Complex for the local communities and the region.
The project team is committed to keeping the public informed throughout the project. Our aim is to keep all interested parties informed about the project and respond to questions and concerns. As the project moves through the Preliminary Design, Final Design and Construction, we will continue to provide the latest project information and meeting announcements.
Current Outreach efforts for the study include:
- Local officials’ briefings, community stakeholder meetings and public information centers
- Meeting announcement alerts and project information through social media and mailings
- Regular updates to the project website, including progress reports and other outreach materials
- Coordination with elected officials, local governments, first-responders and the media
- Responses to inquiries from interested parties